12.04.2011

BCS Selection Show Live Blog

I'm watching it on ESPN 3 on the Xbox, so I may be a bit delayed.  Sorry.

5:17--Feeling like this is a bad omen, opening with an OK St. montage.

5:18--Great, Mark May, Craig James, and Robert Smith are our "experts." (that's sarcasm by the way)

5:20--Good.  Or LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE BEGINS. Alabama is number two.  They're playing LSU--AGAIN.

5:23--I'm calling BS on Mark May, Alabama's body of work WAS NOT better than OK State's.  Proof?  HERE.

5:25--WHHHHAAAT??! An ESPN talking head is talking about a playoff?!?!?  Maybe there is a shred of not idiocy in Craig James.

5:27--Yikes.  I now know why Les Miles always wear a hat.

5:28--Our first look at smug Nick Saban.  BOOOOOOOOO Nick Saban.

5:29--Just once...JUST ONCE I'd love to hear a coach say his REAL thoughts.  Enough of this politically correct "congratulations."
P.S. Way to hide behind "this is the system we have" Nick Saban.

5:33--RT @davebiddle "Mike Gundy is going to totally lose his rep as a loose cannon if he keeps handling this in a mature fashion. He better do something quick."


5:35--Even my wife, who doesn't follow college football, understands OK St. deserves this more.


5:36--And after 19 minutes, I can no longer handle this show.  Go away BCS.






No comments:

Post a Comment